Licence Plate Recognition
Typical Applications for Navic LPR (License Plate Recognition):
- Hotels, Hospitals, Airports, Valet Parking, Shopping Centers, Universities, Entertainment Centers, Toll Booths, Casinos, Repo Companies, Police and more…
- Law Enforcement – Inside police cars for auto detection of plates
- Check Points – A network of check points provide true random monitoring of stolen or wanted vehicles.
- Traffic, Surveillance and Monitoring – Allows Traffic management from statistics, forward to marketing data for new budget control.
- LPR can trigger a sequence of events. For example a stolen car, can automatically trigger an alarm and close a gate.
Navic LPR works by analyzing the video stream, extracting images when motion is detected on the ANPR camera/s which is then processed to identify the vehicle. Based on the customers rights , and the justification thereon, he/she is able to perform an ever going number of functions. Least of all tying the acquired data to Law Enforcement/SAPS points-of-contact that will respond to criminals sought.
View Navic Cloud LPR Pricelist